A sports association consists of many athletes who often play different sports or simply belong to different categories.
This makes it more difficult for the administrator, who must allow access to several athletes from different blocks at the same time.
In addition, if an athlete is part of several teams, e.g. swimming and basketball, performing a targeted and secure access control becomes even more complicated, especially when there are many users.
How to make entry people in an easily way to your sports association?
Simplifying access to athletes is extremely simple with LabKey. All you have to do is use the ‘groups’ function to customise access for individuals.
With LabKey ONE, in any of its versions, you can within the Manage panel set a single permit for a group of athletes, thus avoiding having to reset it for each one.
Let’s take the athlete we mentioned at the beginning and call him Marco Bianchi. Marco is part of two groups: swimming and basketball.
- Swimming: opens the gate from 14/06/2020 to 13/09/2020, only on Thursdays and Fridays from 13:00 to 15:00.
- Basketball: opens the gate from 01/01/2020 to 31/12/2020, only on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 to 12:00.
This means that Marco Bianchi will be able to access the gateway with different permits at different times:
- From 01/01/2020 to 13/06/2020: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- from 14/06/2020 to 13/09/2020: the leaves of the two groups are added together, i.e.: on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- from 14/09/2020 to 31/12/2020: on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Want to know more about LabKey ? fill the form below!